Pain is the Akatsuki’s official leader (although Tobi, its co-founder, is also in charge). After a time of civil war, he joins forces with Konan to take refuge in the secret village Ame.
Pain is not a single entity. It refers six bodies (avatars), that are remotely controlled by Nagato Umaki.
Nagato, also known by Pain, was the leader and possessor unrivalled power. At the time he joined Shinobi, he had just 18 years. The most powerful of his ocular jatsu was the rinnegan. Nagato was able summon animals and mechanize the body, bringing back the dead.
Nagato wanted peace in the Ninja world, but after Yahiko’s death he decided that strength was the best way to achieve his goal. He was delighted to see Naruto Umaki kill him during his quest to destroy the Hidden Leaf. He was 35.
As I mentioned, nagato died at the age of 35. His birthday was September 19th, and he belonged the blood group A.
May Also Like : When Will World’s Funniest Animals Season 3 Release Date ?
- Six Paths to Pain Nagato can control six corpse bodies to allow him to use the Six Paths abilities. Nagato creates black receivers to control the bodies. These receivers can be placed inside each corpse. Each body is unique. Nagato has his own pair Rinnegan eyes, which he can see through in order to avoid blind spots. If he is at his peak, Nagato can channel each of the Six Paths’ power.
- Deva Path: It can pull and push with the Deva Path to manipulate gravity. It is not spammed and has a 5-second recharge.
- Bansho Ten’in: The victim can be pulled towards the body or pulled towards the user by the body.
- Shinra Tensei The body has the ability to move matter, objects or people away. It can be powerful enough to destroy entire cities with a stronger version. To be more powerful and destructive, it will need to recharge for a long time.
- Chibaku Tensei This move allows Nagato create a floating black object that moves upwards in midair. It attracts people, objects, or even matter. It can reach the size of a large island, trapping Naruto in his Six Tails form, or even the size of a whole moon that holds a Ten-Tail. It can even grow to the point that it can hold Chakra Mode Naruto or Itachi, almost killing them. If the core were to be destroyed, the Chibaku Tensei will be devastated.
- The Human Path Nagato can use Human Path as a weapon to kill its targets. This involves ripping their souls, and reading their minds by placing its hand near and above the head.
- Absorption Soul Technology Allows you to place your hand close to the chest or head to read the minds of your targets.
- Naraka Path Naraka Path lets you summon the King of Hell to interrogate your targets. It is a frightening, large face covered in purple flames.
- Mind Violation Judgment If victims lie or do not speak, the King of Hell may interrogate them and rip their tongues.
- Naraka Path Revival MethodIngestion of any body damaged by the King of Hell can repair it.
- Asura Path Nagatoto has the option to use the Asura Path in order to enhance their bodies with mechanised arms and weapons. You can also obtain additional limbs through the Asura Pass.
- Mecha Augmentation It can be used to create a 2 m long razor blade tail, 6 arms, and 3 faces.
- Asura Path Laser Can turn parts of Nagato’s body into lasers
- Missile Asura Path Parts of the body are capable of firing missiles.
- Flaming Arrow with Amazing Capabilities By releasing the arm, one can shoot at extremely high speeds and tremendous force. To call back the arm and reattach it, you can use chakra.
- Preta Path Preta Path allows Nagato absorb chakra and to s*** energy from attacks, rendering them ineffective.
- Blocking Technique Absorption seal: Can summon a shield around them that can drain energy regardless of their shape, size or form. It can drain enemies upon contact.
- Animal Path Nagato is able to summon animals without blood sacrifices or hand seals.
- Summoning Technique Can summon many creatures, including a bird capable of producing explosions, a chameleon that can camouflage itself and become invisible, a panda that can withstand high winds, a rhino that can destroy buildings and a large dog that has extreme regeneration and multiple heads. The Paths of Pain can also be summoned to the battlefield.
- Outer Path Nagato has the power to control life and death through The Outer Path. It is one of six Paths of Pain and is very powerful. It can allow Nagato to perform the Rinne Tenei no Jutsu, and summon a powerful chakra link that can bind multiple Bijuus simultaneously. It can summon a dragon-like creature out of its mouth that can absorb the souls from anyone it comes into contact with.
- Samsara Technique for Heavenly LifeNagato has the ability to summon the souls of the unfortunate and return them to their original bodies to help the dead rise again. Nagato’s abilities are limited to one person only, but it can also raise hundreds of people. This move is dangerous because Nagato must use large amounts chakra. Nagato could die.