This schedule is set for the release of the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator chapter 808” . This article has covered the release date, time, where to find the manhwa and general questions/answers regarding the series.
If you’re confused about the release date of Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator chapter 808, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Chapter 808 Rebirth of The Urban Immortal Cultivator Release Date
The release date of chapter 808 in Rebirth Of The Urban Imortal Cultivator is still unknown by the author. If we examine the chapters before 808 and their release dates, we see a pattern. On the last episode of this Manhwa, it was released. 30th August, 2022. It was also released on the 2nd chapter. August 23, 2022. This shows us that-7-day gapBetween the release date.
From this information, we can a**ume that the next episode of this Manhwa will be released on September 6, 2022. You can visit many websites on which the manhwa is hosted to check regularly and we’ll update it for you when it comes out.
You can bookmark this link to keep up with the latest updates.
Chapter 808 of Rebirth Of Urban Immortal Cultivator is now available Time
The release date for Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator chapter 808 is as follows.
Pacific Time: 8:30 AM PDT
Central Time: 10:30 AM PDT
Indian Time: 6:00 PM (IST)
Japan Time: 5:30 AM JST
To confirm that the manhwa was released, you can look at the date and time. The time might vary from region to region but you should always convert the aforementioned time to your country’s or area’s time.
This Manhwa is Where to Read
Tapas Webtoons and Tappytoon are the best places to find official Manhwa. These are official sources where you can read Manhwa. These resources are also legal so you wouldn’t get into any type of trouble.
What Makes the Power-Scaling Webtoon & Manhwa So Enthralling & Popular ?
The series’ greatest strength is its action. It exists mainly for displaying the power and abilities of the protagonist. Much like the progression system he gains his power from, the main appeal of the series’ fights are similar to the appeal of a video game. Jin-Woo slaying powerful bosses and cutting through waves of enemies in a grandiose manner is the same satisfying feeling as a hack-and slash. Devil May Cry Or God of War Would. The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the overwhelming spectacle of the combat itself and it’s So Addictive!!
You may also like: Fiance In Crisis chapter 31 release day
Q1. What’s the time of Chapter 808: Rebirth of the Urban Immortal CultivatorRelease in the US
Rebirth of The Urban Immortal Curator chapter 808 Of Manhwa will be published on September 6, 2022. It will be available at 7:30 AM PST. If you want more updates on other anime, manga, or manhwa’s release dates, make sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
The most recent chapter of manhwa can be read online! Tapas Webtoons Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics Toomics and Netcomics. These are the official manhwa resources and will make it easier to understand in the most user-friendly format.
Yes. You should read Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator chapter 808 online because it’s the fastest way to read it. If you’re a fan of hard copy, then you should go for that but if you just want to catch up with the series, reading the manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but a good amount of money as well.
During the anti-cataclysm period, the monk Chen Fanyu fell into the catastrophe of the day, but he dreamed of returning to the earth’s young age in five hundred years. In the final life, I was high above the universe, looking at the world. However, no one was there to accompany me. The right person is the only one who can make this world a home. The immortal was reborn after 500 years and returned to the city to make amends and tell the story of pretending that he is weak.
Bonus : Why despite the recent hype of Webtoons & Manhwa, I prefer Mangas?
I don’t actually have many unpopular opinions, I would say my opinions are relatively avoided/unspoken of.
- Some Chinese webtoons can be just plain disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon authors have the male MC r*pes/s*xually a**ault the female MC. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is a CEO of some big company and is also the commander of some military army. The male MC then becomes obsessed with his female MC, eventually getting married. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t the woman just admit it’s wrong instead of giving up and submitting to him? I even saw a bunch of ads for a webtoon that literally showcased the female MC being r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take quite a while to be translated).
- Many webtoons are cliché. Most webtoons I see have a cliche start where the male MC and female MC don’t like each other then start to love each other. It’s very overused but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon creators should seriously research more information about their webtoon. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon have to be realistic but c’mon. I’m reading a webtoon where the MC’s college is literally run by a “cool” popular kids club that’s ran by the UN… The UN doesn’t do that, and they don’t have the power, nor desire to worry about a college full of rich, spoiled brats of CEOs, prime ministers, presidents, commanders, generals etc.
- Webtoons should be more realistic. It is not common for men and women to fall in love with each other when they first meet. It is rare to find best friends of opposite genders who stay best friends in webtoon. They almost always marry at the end. Nearly every romantic webtoon has a male MC who is jealous of their partner’s interactions with male characters. That’s just unrealistic, dumb, and creepy. If any woman in real life had a partner like that, they’d run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. Sometimes they may lose.
- Webtoon characters should not be treated like gods. Why is it that everytime an MC comes in everyone around them goes like “Oh my gosh! That’s him/her! He/She is literally a bachelor in the entire world, and has never lost an argument in her life. He/She is flawless in every way. Lists unrealistic achievements that only a god could achieve
- Webtoons should not be saved by male MCs. Every character will need help from time to time. But it’s always the male MCs that help the female MCs. I’ve never come across any manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves the woman or the men get saved by the women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters… but they need help from men in circumstances they can get out of themselves.
- Men in webtoon need to stop being portrayed as j***s. Male MCs that are j***s are normally still being admired of by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they acted like that in real life, I’m sure they’d be fired, scoffed at, disowned, and exposed online. You can’t seriously think they’d win in real life right? I was struck by a Chinese webtoon. The male MC is actually nice to people and not a j***! But that’s a rarity.
- Line webtoon has some of the best, but also most boring webtoons. These plots are original, creative, and wonderful. Their plots can be slow, which is what makes me turn off. While I understand that it is important to have an introduction, what keeps people interested in a story is its beginning. If your start is just going to be slow/very predictable then how do we know that the rest isn’t going to be slow/predictable either?
- We. Need. To. Start. Boycotting. Certain. Webtoons. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons are out there. These webtoon characters would be ridiculed online if they existed. I remember reading a webtoon which had an egoistic male MC that is of course, rich and liked to mistreat, bully, blackmail, and s*xally a**ault the female MC. And one person protested in the comments about their disbelief and disgust in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “iT’s JusT a WeBTOoN cAlM dOWn!1!!1”. You 10 year-olds! This is disgusting and shouldn’t be accepted.
These are the main issues I have with it. Webtoons can be a lot more fun than manga and anime, and they are often very enjoyable to read.🙂
What do you think? Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Please comment,You will hear from us in no more than five hours.