Kingdom BusinessAmerican drama. It’s also a musical, melodrama and thriller TV show. Bloodline was founded by Ruth A. Ferrera (Deborah Evans), James Bigwood.
Latisha Fortune. BET+ will broadcast the series on May 19, 2022. The series’ stars are Al Vicente and Malachi Malik, Sarah Toran and Tyler Kay Whitley. The cast also includes James Sanders III, KajuanaMarie, Taisha Perryez and Kiandra Richardson.
Kingdom Business Season 2 confirmed!
The first chapter of Kingdom Business will be published on May 19, 2022. The circumstances will cause Kingdom Business season 2 to be delayed.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Story
Denita Jordan is the reigning Queen of Gospel and Caesar her ex-boyfriend and producer who launched her musical career. Denita, a clever woman, leads a megachurch. She is determined to protect her family’s secrets and keep her place at the throne. Her music is well-known all over the globe. Although her husband, caesar, is a bishop of the first kingdom, it doesn’t matter when Jordan is concerned. She is a leader who has no tolerance for her family and employees. Jordan is soon confronted by “Rbel”, a young woman who enters her life unawares. This young woman, who is an exotic dancer in the past, threatens Jordan’s life and is determined to challenge Gospel Music conventions. We get to witness the drama unfold and see the conflict that results from money, fame, and power.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Release Date
This drama series provided a glimpse into musical life and was due to air on BET+ in May 2022. The series was delayed. It is not possible to predict when this series will be available. Good news is that the series has been renewed by its creators.
Kingdom Business Season 2’s release date has yet to be revealed. BET+ has not yet made any announcements.
Without an audience response, it would be premature to predict the arrival of the second series. The series should be available by 2023 according to speculation.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Cast
The production has not confirmed the casting of the cast members. We don’t know much about the casting for the next season. According to some leaks, some faces could be from the last season. Let’s see who we can expect to see:
- Al Vicente as Detective Kevin Jackson (3 episodes, 2022)
- Malachi Malik plays Dani’s dad (3 episodes, 2022).
- Maura Gale is Dani’s mom (2022) (3 Episodes, 2022).
- Sarah Toran as Cristal (3 episodes, 2022)
- Tyler Kay Whitley portrays the role of Raven (2 Episodes 2022).
- Kajuana Marie as Dani (2 Episodes), 2022.
- James Sanders III, King James (2 Episodes), 2022.
- Taisha Perez as Reporter (2 episodes, 2022)
- Sherise Gividen, Night Club Reporter (1 Episode, 2022).
- Kiandra Richardson as C.J. Jordan-Walker (1 episode, 2022)
- Ed Sturdivant serves as the Bar Patron (1 Episode), 2022).
- Aspen Kennedy Wilson plays Zyan (Episode 202).
- La’Myia Good As Essence (1 Episode, 2022).
- Chandra Hall-Broomfield portrays Taj Jordan (1 Episode, 2022).
- Melisa Lopez as Bar Patron (1 episode, 2022)
- Courtney-Giselle portrays Ruth (1 episode 2022).
- Africa Miranda as Host
- Brian Jalbert, the Frat guy
- Sekou Laidlow, Harrison Carter
(Updated August 20,22).
- Dominique Johnson as Malcolm Walker
- Tamar Braxton is Sasha
- La’Myia Good Essence
- Aspen Kennedy is Zyan
- Kiandra Richardson as C.J. Jordan-Walker
- Kajuana S.Marie is Dani
- Sam Malone is Dex
- Louis Gossett, Bishop Jeremiah West
Kingdom Business Season 2 Plot
The first season of Kingdom is set in Korea’s Joseon Dynasty three years after the Imjin War. It is the story of Crown Prince Lee Chang, the subordinates of Lee Chang, and a natural plague that revives the dead. They investigate a growing conspiracy of political leaders and rumours surrounding the death of King Joseon.
Once it’s announced, catch all the action on StreamerBET+
Watch Kingdom Business Season 2 on Youtube
All episodes of the first season will be accessible on Thursday at BET+
Kingdom Business Season 2 Trailers
The trailer or promotional teaser for the show’s release date is still not out. In the next 2-3 months, we will announce the official release date. The trailer for season 1 can be found HERE.
We’ll notify you as soon as the makers make any public disclosures. Keep an eye out!
You may also like: Season 2 of The Patrick Star Show Release Date