This schedule is set for the release of the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Smartphone Addict Chapter 18” . This article has covered the release date, time, location, how to read the manhwa and general questions/answers regarding the series.
If you’re confused about the release date of Smartphone Addict Chapter 18, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Smartphone Addict Chapter 18 Release Date
The release date for Chapter 18 of Smartphone Addict is still unknown by the author. We can see a pattern in the release dates of previous chapters. On the last episode of this Manhwa, it was released. 17th September, 2022. If we look back to the previous chapter, it was published on September 12, 2022. This tells us:-7-day gapBetween the release date.
We can conclude from this information that the next Manhwa Episode will be released on September 24, 2022. You can visit many websites on which the manhwa is hosted to check regularly and we’ll update it for you when it comes out.
Keep checking this link regularly to ensure you don’t miss any updates.
Smartphone Addict Chapter 18, Release Time
The release date for Chapter 18 of Smartphone Addict is:
Pacific Time: 8:30 AM PDT
Central Time: 10:30 A.M. PDT
Indian Time: 6:00 PM (IST)
Japan Time: 5:05 AM JST
To confirm that the manhwa was released, you can look at the date and time. The time might vary from region to region but you should always convert the aforementioned time to your country’s or area’s time.
This Manhwa: Where Can You Read It?
Tapas Webtoons, Tappytoons, Tappytoons, Tapas, Tappytoons, Tappytoon and Netcomics are good places to look for official Manhwa. These are the official sources from which Manhwa can be read. These resources are also legal so you wouldn’t get into any type of trouble.
What Makes the Power-Scaling Webtoon & Manhwa So Enthralling & Popular ?
The series’ greatest strength is its action. It exists primarily to showcase the power and abilities of its protagonist. Much like the progression system he gains his power from, the main appeal of the series’ fights are similar to the appeal of a video game. Jin-Woo’s ability to cut through enemies and defeat powerful bosses in grandiose ways is reminiscent of a hack-andslash. Devil May Cry Oder God of War Would. The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the overwhelming spectacle of the combat itself and it’s So Addictive!!
Q1. What’s the time of Chapter 18: Smartphone AddictRelease in the US
Smartphone Addict Chapter 18 Manhwa is due to be published on September 14th 2022. It will be available at 7:30 AM PST. If you want more updates on other anime, manga, or manhwa’s release dates, make sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
You can now read the latest chapter in manhwa Tapas and Webtoons, Tappytoons, Lezhin Comics and Toomics. These are the official manhwa resources and will make it easier to understand in the most user-friendly format.
Yes. You should read Smartphone Addict Chapter 18 online because it’s the fastest way to read it. If you’re a fan of hard copy, then you should go for that but if you just want to catch up with the series, reading the manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but a good amount of money as well.
Smartphone addict Joo Damu’s 10 year old phone suddenly turned into a human?
Bonus : Why despite the recent hype of Webtoons & Manhwa, I prefer Mangas?
I don’t actually have many unpopular opinions, I would say my opinions are relatively avoided/unspoken of.
- Some Chinese webtoons look disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon authors have the male MC r*pes/s*xually assault the female MC. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is a CEO of some big company and is also the commander of some military army. The male MC becomes obsessed with the female and they eventually get married. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t the woman just admit it’s wrong instead of giving up and submitting to him? I even saw a bunch of ads for a webtoon that literally showcased the female MC being r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take quite a while to be translated).
- The majority of webtoons have a cliche tone. Most webtoons I see have a cliche start where the male MC and female MC don’t like each other then start to love each other. It’s very overused but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon creators need to do more research about their webtoon. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon have to be realistic but c’mon. I’m reading a webtoon where the MC’s college is literally run by a “cool” popular kids club that’s ran by the UN… The UN doesn’t do that, and they don’t have the power, nor desire to worry about a college full of rich, spoiled brats of CEOs, prime ministers, presidents, commanders, generals etc.
- Webtoons should be more realistic. Some women and men who meet each other do not develop romantic feelings. It is rare to find best friends of opposite genders who stay best friends in webtoon. They almost always marry at the end. The male MC is often jealous of his partner’s interaction with male characters in almost every romantic webtoon. That’s just unrealistic, dumb, and creepy. If any woman in real life had a partner like that, they’d run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. Sometimes they may lose.
- Webtoon characters should not be treated like gods. Why is it that everytime an MC comes in everyone around them goes like “Oh my gosh! That’s him/her! He/She is the true bachelor of the world. She has never lost a single battle in her entire life. He/she is also flawless in all aspects. Lists unrealistic achievements that only a god could achieve
- The male MCs must stop saving women in webtoons. Everyone will need assistance from time to another. But it’s always the male MCs that help the female MCs. I’ve never come across any manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves the woman or the men get saved by the women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters… but they need help from men in circumstances they can get out of themselves.
- Webtoon men must stop being stereotyped as jerks. Male MCs that are jerks are normally still being admired of by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they acted like that in real life, I’m sure they’d be fired, scoffed at, disowned, and exposed online. You can’t seriously think they’d win in real life right? One Chinese webtoon struck me as unique. The male MC is nice and friendly to everyone, not a jerk. But that’s a rarity.
- Line webtoon has some of the most boring, but still great webtoons. They have original and great plots. What turns me off about their plots is the slow pace. While I understand that an introduction is necessary, what keeps people interested in a story is its beginning. If your start is just going to be slow/very predictable then how do we know that the rest isn’t going to be slow/predictable either?
- We. Need. To. Start. Boycotting. Certain. Webtoons. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons are out there. These characters would be ridiculed online if they existed. I remember reading a webtoon which had an egoistic male MC that is of course, rich and liked to mistreat, bully, blackmail, and s*xally assault the female MC. And one person protested in the comments about their disbelief and disgust in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “iT’s JusT a WeBTOoN cAlM dOWn!1!!1”. You 10 year-olds! This is disgusting and shouldn’t be accepted.
These are the main issues I have with it. Apart from the fact that webtoons are generally more enjoyable than manga or anime, I find them to be much more user-friendly.🙂
What do you think? Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Please comment,You will hear from us in no more than five hours.