This schedule is set for the release of the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Blue Lock Chapter 189” . This article has covered the release date, time, where to find the manhwa and general questions/answers regarding the series.
If you’re confused about the release date of Blue Lock Chapter 189, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Blue Lock Chapter: 189 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter189 is still to be released. If we examine the release dates of previous chapters, we see a pattern that is very common. This Manhwa’s last episode was published on 17th September, 2022. If we look back to the previous chapter, it was published on September 12, 2022. This shows us that-7-day gapBetween the release date.
We can conclude from this information that the next Manhwa Episode will be released on September 24, 2022. You can visit many websites on which the manhwa is hosted to check regularly and we’ll update it for you when it comes out.
Keep checking this link regularly to ensure you don’t miss any updates.
Blue Lock Chapter 189 Release Time
Blue Lock Chapter 189’s release time is as follows:
Pacific Time: 8:30 A.M. PDT
Central Time: 10:30 AM PDT
Indian Time: 6 PM IST
Japan Time: 5:30 AM JST
To verify that the manhwa is already released, you can check the time and date. The time might vary from region to region but you should always convert the aforementioned time to your country’s or area’s time.
This Manhwa is Where to Read
Tapas Webtoons, Tappytoons, Tappytoons, Tapas, Tappytoons, Tappytoon and Netcomics are good places to look for official Manhwa. These are official sources where you can read Manhwa. These resources are also legal so you wouldn’t get into any type of trouble.
What Makes the Power-Scaling Webtoon & Manhwa So Enthralling & Popular ?
The main strength of the series is the action. This exists primarily to showcase the power and capabilities of the protagonist. Much like the progression system he gains his power from, the main appeal of the series’ fights are similar to the appeal of a video game. Jin-Woo’s ability to cut through enemies and defeat powerful bosses in grandiose ways is a satisfying experience. Devil May Cry Oder God of War Would. The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the overwhelming spectacle of the combat itself and it’s So Addictive!!
Q1. What’s the time of Blue Lock Chapter 289Release in the US
Blue Lock Chapter 189 Manhwa is due to be released September 14th 2022. It will be published at 7:30 AM PT. If you want more updates on other anime, manga, or manhwa’s release dates, make sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
The latest chapter of manhwa is available! Tapas and Webtoons, Tappytoons, Lezhin Comics and Toomics. These are the official manhwa resources and will make it easier to understand in the most user-friendly format.
Yes. You should read Blue Lock Chapter 189 online because it’s the fastest way to read it. If you’re a fan of hard copy, then you should go for that but if you just want to catch up with the series, reading the manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but a good amount of money as well.
The story begins with Japan’s elimination from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which prompts the Japanese Football Union to start a programme scouting high school players who will begin training in preparation for the 2022 Cup. Isagi Youichi, a forward, receives an invitation to this programme soon after his team loses the chance to go to Nationals because he passed to his less-skilled teammate —who missed— without trying to make the game-changing goal by himself.
Bonus : Why despite the recent hype of Webtoons & Manhwa, I prefer Mangas?
I don’t actually have many unpopular opinions, I would say my opinions are relatively avoided/unspoken of.
- Some Chinese webtoons look disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon authors have the male MC r*pes/s*xually assault the female MC. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is a CEO of some big company and is also the commander of some military army. The male MC then becomes obsessed with his female MC, eventually getting married. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t the woman just admit it’s wrong instead of giving up and submitting to him? I even saw a bunch of ads for a webtoon that literally showcased the female MC being r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take quite a while to be translated).
- The majority of webtoons have a cliche tone. Most webtoons I see have a cliche start where the male MC and female MC don’t like each other then start to love each other. It’s very overused but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon authors need to learn more about webtoons. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon have to be realistic but c’mon. I’m reading a webtoon where the MC’s college is literally run by a “cool” popular kids club that’s ran by the UN… The UN doesn’t do that, and they don’t have the power, nor desire to worry about a college full of rich, spoiled brats of CEOs, prime ministers, presidents, commanders, generals etc.
- Webtoons must be more realist. Some women and men who meet each other do not develop romantic feelings. Webtoon is not known for having opposite-gender best friends who remain best friends. They almost always marry at the end. The male MC is often jealous of his partner’s interaction with male characters in almost every romantic webtoon. That’s just unrealistic, dumb, and creepy. If any woman in real life had a partner like that, they’d run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. Sometimes they can lose.
- Webtoon characters must stop being treated as gods. Why is it that everytime an MC comes in everyone around them goes like “Oh my gosh! That’s him/her! He/She is the true bachelor of the world. She has never lost a single battle in her entire life. Also, he/she excels in every way. Unrealistic achievements only a God could accomplish are listed below
- Webtoons should not be saved by male MCs. Everyone will need assistance from time to another. But it’s always the male MCs that help the female MCs. I’ve never come across any manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves the woman or the men get saved by the women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters… but they need help from men in circumstances they can get out of themselves.
- Webtoon men must stop being stereotyped as jerks. Male MCs that are jerks are normally still being admired of by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they acted like that in real life, I’m sure they’d be fired, scoffed at, disowned, and exposed online. You can’t seriously think they’d win in real life right? I was struck by a Chinese webtoon. The male MC is not a jerk, but he is nice to people! But that’s a rarity.
- Line webtoon is the most boring but best webtoon. These plots are original, creative, and wonderful. What turns me off about their plots is the slow pace. While I understand that an introduction is necessary, what keeps people interested in a story is its beginning. If your start is just going to be slow/very predictable then how do we know that the rest isn’t going to be slow/predictable either?
- We. Need. To. Start. Boycotting. Certain. Webtoons. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons are out there. These characters would be ridiculed online if they existed. I remember reading a webtoon which had an egoistic male MC that is of course, rich and liked to mistreat, bully, blackmail, and s*xally assault the female MC. And one person protested in the comments about their disbelief and disgust in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “iT’s JusT a WeBTOoN cAlM dOWn!1!!1”. No, 10 year olds. This is disgusting and shouldn’t be accepted.
These are the main issues I have with it. Webtoons can be a lot more fun than manga and anime, and they are often very enjoyable to read.🙂
Let me know what you think. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment,We will respond to you within 5 hours.