This schedule is set for the release of the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60” . This article covers the release date, the release time, where you can read the manhwa and general questions/answers regarding the series.
If you’re confused about the release date of Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60: Release Date
Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60 is still to be released. If we examine the release dates of previous chapters, we see a pattern that is very common. On the last episode of this Manhwa, it was released. 17th September, 2022. If we look back to the previous chapter, it was published on September 12, 2022. This is how we can:-7 day gapBetween the release date.
This information suggests that the next Manhwa episode will be available on September 24, 2022. You can visit many websites on which the manhwa is hosted to check regularly and we’ll update it for you when it comes out.
You can bookmark this link to keep up with the latest updates.
Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 1960 Release Time
Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60 will be released at the following time:
Pacific Time: 8:30 A.M. PDT
Central Time: 10:30 A.M. PDT
Indian Time: 6:00 PM (IST)
Japan Time: 5:05 AM JST
To confirm that the manhwa was released, you can look at the date and time. The time might vary from region to region but you should always convert the aforementioned time to your country’s or area’s time.
This Manhwa is Where to Read
Tapas Webtoons and Tappytoon are the best places to find official Manhwa. These are the official sources from which Manhwa can be read. These resources are also legal so you wouldn’t get into any type of trouble.
What Makes the Power-Scaling Webtoon & Manhwa So Enthralling & Popular ?
The series’ greatest strength is its action. It exists mainly for displaying the power and abilities of the protagonist. Much like the progression system he gains his power from, the main appeal of the series’ fights are similar to the appeal of a video game. Jin-Woo slaying powerful bosses and cutting through waves of enemies in a grandiose manner is the same satisfying feeling as a hack-and slash. Devil May Cry Or God of War Would. The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the overwhelming spectacle of the combat itself and it’s So Addictive!!
Q1. What’s the time of Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60Are you releasing in the US
Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60, Manhwa, is set for release September 14th 2022. It will be published at 7:30 AM PT. If you want more updates on other anime, manga, or manhwa’s release dates, make sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
The latest chapter of manhwa is available! Tapas Webtoons Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics Toomics and Netcomics. These are official sources where the manhwa can be found. It would make it easy for you to use in the most user-friendly manner possible.
Yes. You should read Sixth Sense Kiss Chapter 60 online because it’s the fastest way to read it. If you’re a fan of hard copy, then you should go for that but if you just want to catch up with the series, reading the manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but a good amount of money as well.
Hong Yesul’s kiss is all it takes to see the future. When accidentally kissing her boss, Cha Min-ho’s neck, she sees herself with Cha Min-ho in the future lying in bed! She tries hard to deny the terrible future so that it doesn’t become a reality, but Cha Min-ho keeps coming to her! Are they in a true romance? Or are their enemies worse? It’s a super-sensory, breathtaking romance.
Bonus : Why despite the recent hype of Webtoons & Manhwa, I prefer Mangas?
I don’t actually have many unpopular opinions, I would say my opinions are relatively avoided/unspoken of.
- Some Chinese webtoons can be just plain disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon authors have the male MC r*pes/s*xually assault the female MC. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is a CEO of some big company and is also the commander of some military army. The male MC then becomes obsessed with his female MC, eventually getting married. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t the woman just admit it’s wrong instead of giving up and submitting to him? I even saw a bunch of ads for a webtoon that literally showcased the female MC being r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take quite a while to be translated).
- The majority of webtoons have a cliche tone. Most webtoons I see have a cliche start where the male MC and female MC don’t like each other then start to love each other. It’s very overused but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon authors need to learn more about webtoons. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon have to be realistic but c’mon. I’m reading a webtoon where the MC’s college is literally run by a “cool” popular kids club that’s ran by the UN… The UN doesn’t do that, and they don’t have the power, nor desire to worry about a college full of rich, spoiled brats of CEOs, prime ministers, presidents, commanders, generals etc.
- Webtoons must be more realist. Some women and men who meet each other do not develop romantic feelings. Webtoon is not known for having opposite-gender best friends who remain best friends. They almost always get married at the end. The male MC is often jealous of his partner’s interaction with male characters in almost every romantic webtoon. That’s just unrealistic, dumb, and creepy. If any woman in real life had a partner like that, they’d run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. Sometimes they may lose.
- Webtoon characters must stop being treated as gods. Why is it that everytime an MC comes in everyone around them goes like “Oh my gosh! That’s him/her! He/She is literally a bachelor in the entire world, and has never lost an argument in her life. He/she is also flawless in all aspects. Unrealistic achievements that only a God could accomplish are listed below
- Webtoons should not be saved by male MCs. Every character will need help from time to time. But it’s always the male MCs that help the female MCs. I’ve never come across any manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves the woman or the men get saved by the women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters… but they need help from men in circumstances they can get out of themselves.
- Webtoon men must stop being stereotyped as jerks. Male MCs that are jerks are normally still being admired of by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they acted like that in real life, I’m sure they’d be fired, scoffed at, disowned, and exposed online. You can’t seriously think they’d win in real life right? One Chinese webtoon struck me as unique. The male MC was actually kind and polite to everyone. But that’s a rarity.
- Line webtoon is the most boring but best webtoon. They have original and great plots. Their plots can be slow, which is what makes me turn off. While I understand that an introduction is necessary, what keeps people interested in a story is its beginning. If your start is just going to be slow/very predictable then how do we know that the rest isn’t going to be slow/predictable either?
- We. Need. To. Start. Boycotting. Certain. Webtoons. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons are out there. If these webtoon characters actually existed, they would be publicly mocked and denigrated online and their businesses would collapse. I remember reading a webtoon which had an egoistic male MC that is of course, rich and liked to mistreat, bully, blackmail, and s*xally assault the female MC. And one person protested in the comments about their disbelief and disgust in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “iT’s JusT a WeBTOoN cAlM dOWn!1!!1”. You 10 year-olds! This is disgusting and shouldn’t be accepted.
These are the main issues I have with it. Apart from the fact that webtoons are generally more enjoyable than reading manga or anime, I find them to be much more convenient than either.🙂
What do you think? Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Comment,You will hear from us in no more than five hours.