Kuriza is Frieza’s son. Nekomajin considers him an antagonist. Nekomajin manga series consists of eight chapters. Akira Toriyama created these manga chapters. They consist of eight installments. It is notable for its last section, “Neko MajinZ,” that parodies Dragon Ball’s most famous work. This section often features Dragon Ball characters.
Kuriza Everything You Should Know
The appearance of Kuriza
His father Frieza is very similar to Kuriza. Kuriza is smaller and more chestnut-shaped that his father. His bio-gems appear in manga and games in purple or brown. In his first form, he doesn’t have horns.
He doesn’t look like his family and isn’t particularly evil. If the manga is too long, he will have a fit. World Mission shows Kuriza as an anomalous world caring for his father and grandfather, and respecting his uncle Cooler (whom he refers to as “Uncle Cooler”). Kuriza, like his uncle is determined to restore Frieza Clan’s honor after King Cold and Mecha Frieza were defeated by DBH Team. He transforms into his True Form to fight alongside his father. This shows Kuriza’s similarity to Chilled his ancestor, who is well-known for his caring for his family.
How Strong Is Kuriza?
Neko Majin Z
Kuriza claims that he’s stronger than Super Saiyan Onio when he takes on his first form. He is then knocked down by Z in his first form and he takes on his true identity. He can’t fight Z until all of the chapters have been completed. He seems to be fighting Z in the five chapters which follow, and is easily defeated. Onio tells Vegeta that Kuriza and he were both helpless against Z. Vegeta is also reported to be weaker than Onio.
Guidebooks and authors Akira Toriyama stated in an interview that only Frieza (or Cold) are the most powerful Frieza race. Naho Ooishi stated in an interview for Resurrection F, that Frieza is the only one who has this power, even though Frieza’s family is strong.
Techniques and other special skills
- Flight – Flying with ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. This energy wave is used to create Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Death Beam: Kuriza used the Death Beam to destroy Thunderbolt and Honey’s cars.
- Overhead kick – He did this backflip kick with Neko Majin Z (Z’s best friend and Onio).
- Frieza’s alternative is Death Wave-Kuriza. It wears the Death Wave from Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 for its costume.
- Death Ball – Kuriza uses a large orange Death Ball from Dragon Ball Heroes for his Super Attack in The First Form. V Frieza might use a Death Ball that has a face from Dragon Ball Z 2.
- Full Charge Death Ball – This is a stronger, larger version of Death Ball that can be found in Dragon Ball Heroes as Super Attack of Final Form Kuriza. Full Charge Death Ball is available with an orange outer edge in black.
- Tail Attack – Kuriza attacks Dragon Ball Heroes using his tail
- Challenger’s Mettle (Tia Zhan De naTai Du – Challenger’s Mettle) – Kuriza’s HGD2-40 Dragon Ball Heroes Card uses this CAA Special Ability. It locks onto an opponent and increases their Charge impact speed.
- Clan of Terror (Kong Bu Yui Zu Ji Jie Clan of Terror) Kuriza’s HGD2-40 card in Dragon Ball Heroes. It increases his enemies’ damage up to 300. Each ally with the same ability increases its effect.
- Fearsome Double Attack (Kongbu Nodaburuatatsuku fearsome double attack) is a CAA Special ability that Kuriza’s HJ2-SEC2 Card uses in Dragon Ball Heroes. This allows him to perform Double Attacks with an ally, increasing their strength by 1.5x if they achieve Super Double effect.
Continue reading: Black Frieza vs Jiren: Who would win?
- Fearsome Father & son (Kong Bu NoQin Zi Fearsome Father & Sohn) – This ability can be used by Kuriza’s HJ2-SEC2 and HJ4-61 cards from Dragon Ball Heroes. This ability increases Kuriza’s power level by 1000. If they are part of the same group, their Power Levels of Frieza Frieza Frieza or Mecha Frieza will rise by 2000. The respective Power Levels of Frieza Frieza and Mecha Frieza will both increase by the same amount.
- Iron Will (Tie NoYi Zhi Ir Iron Will) Kuriza uses this ability in Dragon Ball Heroes to prevent himself from being damaged by stamina during the Big Gete Star Saga.
- Battle Armor- Kuriza is wearing the same Frieza Force combat armor as his father.
- Bio Suit Kuriza, a biosuit Kuriza, wears the biological armor his race in his True form, just like his father or uncle.
- Kuriza’s Spaceship- Kuriza appears in World Mission to own his Frieza Force mothership that is identical to the one used to transport him to Earth with his uncle, father and Sorbet. Kuriza uses the ship for travel to Earth to meet his subordinates Abo, Cado, and Cado.
Kuriza Forms and Transformations
Kuriza could have chosen to take on other forms but he chose not.
In his first form Frieza, his father, looks very much like Kuriza. His head is pointed to the top, which makes it look like a chestnut. His “plates” in games are dark red/brown and he doesn’t have any hair.
Kuriza’s Final form is very similar to his father. Kuriza is shorter and more muscular than his father. His head, however, still looks like a chestnut. His body parts are darker than the purple used for Frieza’s games.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission: Kuriza, the game’s version Kuriza, will transform into his final form to fight alongside Aka, his uncle Golden Cooler, and the Dragon Ball Heroes who defeated his grandfather, and father.
- Kuriza’s pun, like Krillin’s, derives its name from the word kuri, or chestnut. Kuriza is one of Frieza’s races without a full-cold-related name pun. The name Kuriza retains a bit of the play on the word “Freezer”, as “Furiza” may be spelled differently.
- Kuriza’s date of birth is unknown. Cooler, who was the final Frieza Clan member of the Frieza Clan, is the only one that survived Dragon Ball Z, The Legacy of Goku II. World Mission suggests that Cooler was born prior to Age 764. He appears only in the SDBH game world’s main timeline. This could be a sign that the game-world anomaly altered events. If Legacy of Goku II is correct, Kuriza would have been born sometime between Frieza’s second and first resurrections.
Thank you for reading the article at nntheblog. Other topics can be found on our home page at nntheblog.com. Or use the search bar.